How to Register np Domain Free in Nepal is a free given by mercantile Nepal. Many people don’t know we can register domain free or free website in Nepal.
Actually .np domain in Nepal can be freely registered. No need to pay out any amount on registration. Mercantile company in Nepal offers .np domain registration service freely.
As said earlier, Mercantile Domain Registration is a domain registration service for Nepal. The services include DNS pointing, booking renewal, transfer, etc. It takes care of all aspects of the domain such as booking, renewal, DNS pointing, DNS transfer, etc.
For .np domain registration, there are two criteria that must be fulfilled by you:
- Local presence: You must be in Nepal when you are registering for the domain.
- Name: The domain name must be directly linked to your name if it is for personal use and must be based on the name of the company, organization, or brand name if it is for business use.
As said earlier Domain registrations under.NP ccTLD is free of cost. Follow the following steps for the free .np registrations from the Nepal technology guide.
- Steps to Register np Domain Free in Nepal
- STEP 1. Go to Website
- STEP 2. Enter Domain Name
- STEP 3. Go to Domain Basket
- STEP 4. Enter Username and Register
- STEP 5. Check Email
- STEP 6. Login Domain Account
- STEP 7. Log in Mercantile Domain register site
- STEP 8. Give Administrative Details
- STEP 9. Upload Request Letter
- STEP 10. Domain Approval
- STEP 11. Wait for the Approval
Steps to Register np Domain Free in Nepal
STEP 1. Go to Website
STEP 2. Enter Domain Name
STEP 3. Go to Domain Basket
STEP 4. Enter Username and Register
STEP 5. Check Email
STEP 6. Login Domain Account
STEP 7. Log in Mercantile Domain register site
STEP 8. Give Administrative Details
- You will have to provide information regarding the domain name, full name, e-mail address, contact number, address, and primary and secondary name server. You will have no problem providing this information. For the domain name, use your name or the company’s name.
- Provide your full address in the respective field. The primary and secondary name server is required so that you can host your web page in WWW (World Wide Web). There are many free web hosting services that you can find.
- You can use their primary and secondary name servers. ” If you are confused, just enter NS01.000WEBHOST.com in the primary name server and NS02.000WEBHOST.com in the secondary name server. 000Webhost is the company that has been providing free web hosting services and is very popular as well.”
- Then you will have to upload a file for the verification. The size must be <800 KB. So, you should have a scanned copy of your required documents beforehand. For personal domain, you can use your citizenship card, license card, or passport.
- For the organization domain, you should have documents regarding registration of the company/organization, citizenship, and application for requesting domain in the company’s letter pad.