Sitemap is one of the main part of every blog. Every blog or website should have a good sitemap not only to map the site. These mapped sitemaps of websites or blogs are also helpful in indexing purposes in the search engines that might be google or Microsoft’s brings or yahoo search engine or else. In the case of blogpost or blogger, you have default sitemaps but whenever you want to add it it’s not so much clear or easy way.
Step 1:Adding CSS to your blog
- Get login to your Blog first.
- Then Go to >> Templates >> Edit HTML
- search for the ending ]]></b:skin> tag and
- just above it paste the following code.
Step 2: Adding HTML Script to your website
- In your template, search for the </body> tag then
- just above it paste the following HTML Code
Now Save your template and go to pages to add sitemap.
Step-3 : Add Sitemap In in your Pages
- Go to your blogger dashboard
- Go to Pages
- Add New Page.
- Add page title and On the new page contains an add this code “[sitemap]” in the page content area. also, you can hide the comments on this page.
- Publish the page by clicking on that.
ITs done and Now you can check for the sitemap by opening the page in a browser