Apply 12 Staff nurse vacancies and Pharmacy Assistant Jobs opened at National Trauma Center Bir Hospital.
National Institute of Medical Sciences, National Trauma Center, is the pioneers Nepal government hospital in the capital city Kathmandu has open vacancies for the Nepal staff nurses and pharmacy. The qualifying Nepali citizens are requested to apply for these Nepal health jobs on a contract basis.
The notice by the national trauma center is published on 2079-09-19
You need to prepare the required documents and fulfill the requirements as per notice for applying for these Nepal health jobs. The Application Fee is Rs.600 that has to be deposited at NIBL Bank Counter within the hospital premises.
National Trauma center Jobs
1. Staff Nurse jobs
The staff nurses vacancies are for the Fifth level with a total Required no: 12.
2. Pharmacy Assistant jobs
Pharmacy Assistant jobs is opened in the Level: Fifth with Required no: 1
- 18 years of age and should not reach forty five years of age for who has been appointed to the post of health service as per rules
- Registration and renewal in the health-related professional council is mandatory
Staff nurse jobs and Pharmacy Assistant jobs Selection method:
The selection for the staff nurse and pharmacy assistant can be by written exam or oral or both.
The following Documents are to be attached with the application:
- Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate
- Copies of educational qualification certificates
- Certificate of registration and renewal on the health-related council. Nepal Nursing Council for staff nurse vacancy and Nepal pharmacy Council for pharmacy assistant jobs
- Recent Passport size photograph 2 copies
- Receipt of application fee
Staff nurse vacancies & Pharmacy Assistant Jobs notice
See the details notice for these Nepal health jobs as below
Where and when to submit the application form?
You should submit the application form to this hospital within twenty-one days of notice publication
You have to submit the application to National Trauma Center, Kathmandu, Personnel Administration Branch.