Apply for the Norvic International Hospital jobs for the Chief Nursing Officer and Chiropractic
The Norvic International Hospital is located in the thapathali, Kathmandu in the capital of Nepal which is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Multispecialty hospital.
The norvic international hospital has opened the vacancy in the following mentioned positions
Norvic International Hospital jobs
1. Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
- Minimum qualification M.Sc. nursing degree
- at least 15 years of experience in a reputed hospital with a leadership position
- should have previous working experience in an international hospital
- A supportive degree of MBA in Hospital Management would be an added advantage.
2. Doctor of Chiropractic
- Candidates having a qualification in Doctor of Chiropractic degree from a recognized university
- at least 3 years of clinical experience in a related field
- A supportive degree in Human Biology, Human Kinetics, and additional training in the Activator method and Garston M1 would be an added advantage.
These Norvic international hospital job posts are for a full-time basis.
Required documents for Norvic Hospital jobs
If you are an eligible candidate, you can submit your updated and following required documents.
- resume or CV
- academic certificates
- experience certificate
How to apply for the Norvic international vacancy?
With the above-mentioned documents and credentials, you have to apply in the Human Resource Department within 7 days of the publication of this notice.
See Norvic hospital Jobs Notice here
Contact details of Norvic Hospital
Human Resources Department
GPO Box: 14126, Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal