Be Safe From Corona in Bank
- Don’t open the door of the bank yourself, (tell the guard brother) if you have to open, use of hold it to the new place of the door (other than the handle), and pull it.
- Use the sanitizer hand finger in the bank, not only in handcraft but also in pulse.
- If you see the crowd in the bank, wait a while and let others come out then only Enter the bank when it is empty.
- Better not to wait in the bank. Stand separately as far as possible with maintaining social distance.
- When you come, stand separately, don’t use the bank bench as far as possible.
- If you have to do, stay in a wide gap, don’t touch the hand of the bench while sitting. Before touching everything in the bank, be careful that there can be corona in mind.
When you come to the bank to exchange cash with a cheque:
To Be Safe From Corona in Bank while you exchange cash with cheque, keep the following things in your mind.
- Fill the square cheque at home and bring it. Better done keep check in your pocket
- Don’t use the voucher desks of the bank. If you have to do, be careful always used sanitizer wipes. , winking your eyes until you wait for your turn after use. Keep your hands out.
- Before giving a check to the Cashier, write two correct and mobile numbers that the cashier can see at the back of the check. Use your own pen while writing. Stand without touching the counter desk.
- Look at the cashier counting the money, count your heart with him. Look at the number of money counted in the machine on display
- Before leaving the bank, use sanitizer again, don’t open the door yourself. Corona has not come along with money. Be careful.
When come to deposit cash:
To Be Safe From Corona in Bank while you deposit cash, do need to consider these points
- Go to the voucher desks. take the voucher and fill it by your pen urself. It’s better to use sanitizer at this time.
- If deposit daily, take the voucher to your office or home. Fill it at home or office and then only bring it. By this way, you don’t have to use the voucher desks everyone is using.
- Better bring the deposit cash in a sperate envelope or bag. it’s better to use one-time-use bags.
- Stand without touching the counter desk by maintaining social distance
- You are depositing in your own account, if you have less money, check the message that you have collected in your mobile. If the message came and the money was collected is okay, if you are going to take the voucher and throw it away,
- Keep vouchers with caution and safety.
- Before leaving the bank, use sanitizer again, don’t open the door yourself.