For making the recipe for cookie dough, the Uses of Cookie Dough are amazing to know for making the good favour. You can try them by urself for your best one. as well.
Ever since the discovery of cookie dough, we haven’t been able to get enough; this is how we love it and when fused creatively with many different flavours and special ice-cream blends, it’s sure to take your tastebuds on a sweet joy ride. Have a look at the amazing uses of cookie dough.
There’re many different, exciting, fun and creative ways to enjoy Cookie Dough. For instance, eat it out of the bottle with a spoon or even better; enjoy it with Nutella peanut butter with the addition to Toronto’s best rolled ice cream. Want to explore? Simply read on!
As a Dessert Dip
It is one of the Recipe for Cookie Dough. For this Gather your dough-loving friends and let them bring all the cookies, pretzels, ice cream and fruits they can. Almost everything is better when dipped in chocolate chip cookie dough. Follow the recipe below as Uses of Cookie Dough:
- Oat flour
- powdered sugar
- A cup of brown sugar
- One teaspoon vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- Your favourite Roll-Me Up Ice Cream & Dessert’s rolled ice cream flavour
- Mini chocolate chips
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Serve with cookies, pretzels, graham crackers, extra Roll Me Up’s ice cream and enjoy! this Recipe for Cookie Dough.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars
This particular dessert puts chocolate chip cookie dough almost everywhere. All you need to do is make freshly baked chocolate chip cookie dough bars by the Uses of Cookie Dough. and share them with your friends, families or eat them all yourself.
You probably know that half-baked ice cream has cookie dough and fudge brownies to make the best flavour combo. It’s all about layers of cookie dough and brownie around half-baked ice cream.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Trifle
Excite your fanciest friends with a super-rich layered trifle! Go for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough rolled ice cream from none other than Roll-Me Up Ice Cream & Dessert, add a coat of brownie, more Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & crushed cookie, then more Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Here’s to your trifle.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Although this particular recipe doesn’t have cookie dough in it, it’s made with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Non-Dairy which is actually dough before a cookie. This Recipe for Cookie Dough is loved by all.So, it’s just the best.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Non-Dairy, divided
- A cup of light brown sugar, packed
- powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Oat flour
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and allow the sides to overhang slightly. Add a cup of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Non-Dairy and set aside.
- Include brown sugar, powdered sugar in a large bowl and beat it until it’s a light and fluffy batter. Also, add the vanilla and mix until combined with oat flour and remaining chocolate chips.
- Spread the Non-Dairy mixture evenly in the prepared pan and deep freeze it while preparing the topping.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips and a cup of Non-Dairy in the microwave. Deep freeze for two hours or until firm.
- Remove from the pan and cut into bars.
- Decorate with buttercream frosting and sprinkles if desired and enjoy!
In the Recipe for Cookie Dough, the Uses of Cookie Dough to Make the most out of your favourite Roll-Me Up Ice Cream and Desserts with amazing ice-cream flavours with a creative fusion of cookie and chocolate chip cookie dough for an unforgettable experience. Find out more amazing flavours and items at the official Roll-Me Up website by clicking here.