We can do so much on the internet these days, from reading to taking an online course to investing to paying our utility bills, all at our leisure, time, and with ease. You can complete a number of chores without ever leaving your house or going anywhere else –– office, café, hotel, or even while travelling. All you need is a device (a laptop or smartphone) and a high-speed internet connection. With the emergence of utility bill apps, it is now even easier.
There has been a fundamental shift in the way individuals transact in the last several years, particularly since demonetisation. With adequate security measures in place, ‘online’ and utility bill apps has become a way of life for people of all ages and generations.
Here are some of the advantages that online utility bill apps have offered:
- Saves time; saves energy (which would otherwise be spent on commuting and waiting in lines to pay utility bills. You can just use a utility bill payment app)
- Saves money (on commuting and using e-coupons/promo codes. Many utility bill apps feature vouchers and promotional offers to help you save a little extra on your payment.)
- Convenience, many errors have been virtually eliminated with payments with Utility bill apps. (as a result of the efficient processes and systems in place); and it allows you to take better control of your own finances.
- Flexible and convenient Payment Options: Utility bill apps feature multiple payment options to offer flexibility while paying bills. It is easy and convenient. You can pay with your debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, mobile wallet among the popular options.
Today, online payment apps, utility bill apps/platforms are accessible for a range of utilities, including landline bills, mobile bills, piped gas bills, electricity bills, DTH recharge, data card recharge, toll payments, credit card bills, and so on.
One of the popular utility bill app for 2022 is Bajaj Finserv app. The apps allows for easy and quick bill payments, mobile recharge and more anytime and anywhere. Here are a few payment options you can use on the Bajaj Finserv app for fast bill pay experience,
- Bajaj Finserv wallet: The newly launched digital wallet by Bajaj Finserv, the wallet is easy to set up and adds ease to your daily payments. Allowing for one-tap payments, you just have to enter a few personal details to get started. You can easily add balance to your wallet and then pay for your expenses with the mobile wallet. It is easy, quick and reliable. The Bajaj Finserv utility bill app is fast and allows for easy wallet payments.
- Credit card/ debit card: Your debit card, which is linked to your savings account, can be used to pay your utility bills as well. It’s simple to use and may be used on multiple biller sites. You don’t need to carry wads of cash to pay your power bills on a monthly basis. Credit cards, like debit cards, can be used to pay for utility bills. When you use your credit card, you can earn reward points (which can be used to purchase certain items) and take advantage of interesting cash-back/discount offers, which can help you save money. Bajaj Finserv also its range of cobrand credit cards to add ease to your payments. You can easily apply with the mobile app.
- UPI (Unified Payments Interface): This UPI app is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Today, a large number of banks have their own UPI app. Apart from the aforementioned primary advantages, most UPI apps also have a dashboard that allows you to perform a range of tasks. Make it a point to use the UPI app to pay your utility bills by downloading it to your smartphone. The Bajaj Finserv UPI app is available on both android and Ios app store.
- Mobile/ net banking: If utilised properly, your smartphone can be a useful tool. Banking is virtually at your fingertips with a Mobile Banking App installed on your smartphone and registration completed. It allows you to do a lot more, such as pay various utility bills, plan trips, shop, invest, take out loans, manage your account, obtain a check book, and so on.
Be clever, bank smart in this day of technology and plastic money! Set up an alarm on your calendar to remind you to pay your utility bills on time; it will help you maintain a decent credit score!