Everyone deserves to have access to comprehensive healthcare, and the urology team at Community Hospitals and Wellness Centers (CHWC) is honored to provide exactly that. CHWC has been a staple in the community for over 80 years, and our team is there for our patients when they need us most. We have worked hard to expand the array of services that we provide to better meet the needs of our community. Learn more about our services below and reach out to us today to make an appointment with one of our friendly, compassionate medical providers.
CHWC Urology Can Treat a Variety of Medical Issues
Our urology team is able to treat a wide variety of medical issues. Some of the most common reasons why people make an appointment with us include:
- An overactive bladder, which could be present if you are urinating more than you usually do
- Concerns related to urinary tract infections, which could lead to a fever, pain while urinating and blood in the urine
- Bladder and kidney stones, which could manifest as abdominal pain and blood in the urine
- A feeling of incomplete emptying after going to the bathroom
- Dysfunction related to the pelvic floor
If you are having issues involving the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urinary system, we can help you. A member of our team will work with you personally, listening to your questions and concerns. Then, we will work with you to develop a comprehensive diagnostic and treatment plan.
Community Hospitals and Wellness Centers Provides Urology Care to Women
At CHWC, we are proud to work with women to treat a variety of issues such as pelvic organ prolapse and issues related to mesh placement. If you have concerns related to pelvic organ prolapse—far more common than most people think—we can help you treat them.
Our team also specializes in treatment of female sexual dysfunction as well as female stress incontinence, another frustrating, common issue women face when they laugh, cry, sneeze or exercise.
CHWC Provides Urology Care to Men
The Urology team at CHWC also provides comprehensive care to men. There are a number of significant urological problems that men might experience, such as:
- Issues related to the prostate, including prostate cancer
- Problems related to fertility, including motility issues
- Physical and organic issues related to erectile dysfunction
- Complications related to urination, slings and sphincters
- Numerous issues related to penile problems
- Stress incontinence, which can manifest following certain procedures
- Testicular cancer, torsion and other testicular problems
These issues are often sensitive, which is why we address them with the care and compassion they deserve. Rely on our team to assist you.
Contact Community Hospitals and Wellness Centers Today to Make an Appointment
At the CHWC Urology Clinic, our team is cares for patients with a variety of issues. We stay up-to-date on the latest information in our field because this allows us to provide you with the best care possible. We also have the latest equipment in the industry to make sure that we address all of your concerns. If you have concerns about your health, we are here to help you. Contact us today to make an appointment with a member of our team.