|Xiaomi POCO Phone F2 Features and its Price in Nepal|
Xiaomi POCO Phone F2 Features
Poco F2 will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. It will run on Android 9.0 (Pie) alongside MIUI 10. This device will be available in a 6/128 GB storage variant. There is no official information about the memory. But it is said that Xiaomi Pocophone f2 will be in the market with two variations. The internal memory will be expandable up to 256 GB. For the battery, there will be 4100mAh with fast charging
Some of the major features of Xiaomi Pocophone F2 are listed as follows:
- large IPS LCD screen size of 6.3 inches with a screen resolution of 1080 * 2340 pixels with a pixel density of 409 PPI. Poco Phone F2 has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 adds.
- has Gorilla Glass protection which protects from some minor scratches and marks.
- the processor is octa-core Kryo 485 processor having a clock speed of 2.84GHz with the chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 855.
- It has triple cameras in the back and single selfie camera in the front. has an excellent quality image capturing capacity by camera.
- Battery: is with a 4,100mAh Li-Po battery and also supports faster charging.
- The above features are not all the features rather they are just major functionality and specialty. Yet more feature has to be revealed.
Get Timex Ironman Watch For Women
Samsung Galaxy M31s Price in India
Brief Specifications in Details of Xiaomi POCO Phone F2
NETWORKTechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
|LAUNCH||Announced||2020, May 12|
|Status||Coming soon. Exp. release 2020, May 19|
|BODY||Dimensions||163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm (6.43 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||219 g (7.72 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~87.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
500 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
|PLATFORM||OS||Android 10, MIUI 11|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)|
|Internal||128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM|
6GB RAM (LPDDR4X)
8GB RAM (LPDDR5)
|MAIN CAMERA||Quad||64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 50mm (telephoto macro), AF
13 MP, f/2.4, 123° (ultrawide), 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||4320p@24/30fps, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 1080p@960fps; gyro-EIS|
|SELFIE CAMERA||Single||Motorized pop-up 20 MP, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Po 4700 mAh battery|
|Charging||Fast charging 30W, 100% in 63 min (advertised)
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Quick Charge 4+
|MISC||Colors||Neon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, Cyber Gray|
Xiaomi Pocophone f2 in Nepal and its Expected Price