You can now subscribe to the CUG sim service and enjoy the unlimited service it allows. This service is being targeted for the small and big corporate houses.
Easy Tips To Make NTC and Ncell Call Cheaper?
What is CUG SIM for Ncell ?
By talking CUG SIM service in Ncell you can Talk among your colleagues at zero cost by subscribing to Unlimited CUG. You will be able to talk to members within your CUG for free by just subscribing to any of the biz plans. You don’t need to pay any additional charges to avail the service. It is by default activated upon subscription to biz plans. Registered CUG groups within a corporate account will be able to avail this offer. This service adds to significant cost savings for your businesses.
How to Activate CUG in Ncell ?
- To activate the service, you can go and contact to Ncell Centers across Nepal and subscribe to biz plans.
- Ncell Centre representative will start the service by default upon subscription.
Get Details on NCELL
CUG SIM for NTC
- Corporate User Group(CUG) is a service targeted specially to facilitate small to large corporate houses through the subsidized rate telecommunication service. This offer includes unlimited calls among the members of the same CUG group. Besides that, on the same package price, the offer also includes Voice Call Minutes, Data Volume & SMS. Voice and SMS are applicable only inside Nepal Telecom Network. Different CUG packages can also be assigned to different members within the same CUG Group.
How to do Registration for CUG Group?
Following listed points are to be taken into consideration for the application of CUG Group in NTC.
- Make Request letter from the company along with member list and mobile numbers
- Company Registration document
- Prepaid and Postpaid both subscribers can be included within a CUG group.
- If members don’t own Nepal Telecom’s numbers, the company can also apply for the mobile number during CUG service registration. The details are given below.
- minimum of 10 members must be included in any CUG Group.
How to Activate CUG in NTC ?
- Along with the company registration documents and the list of members i.e. the phone number of employees, any company can write a letter to the telecom office around in order to activate the service.
- If the company or the company person dont’ have postpaid nummber, its not the problem to get the CUG serive. Any company can apply for the postpaid number same time during application and process of the CUG service subscription if any of the members don’t have a postpaid number of Nepal telecom.
- The plans detail is given below
- Category CUG users Cost per minute
- Small 50 to 100 50 paisa
- Medium 101 to 200 45 paisa
- Large 201 to 500 40 paisa
For the details you can directly contact to any NTC branches around the world or you can directly to their site of Nepal Telecommunication.