Ultra Audio Recorder is professional software to record your tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD or any sound you can hear. Ultra Audio Recorder helps you to transfer audio data to your hard drive with on loss of quality. Ultra Audio Recorder can also be used an effective tool for re encoding and thus saving valuable old recordings.
- Record any audible sound source such as Internet radio broadcasts (streaming audio) through the computer speakers.
- Select desired sound quality before recording audio data.
- Transfer live performances recorded by traditional equipment on your computer.
- Save recordings as MP3, WAV or WMA format. Compressed MP3 sound files are usually small enough to publish on the Internet or to send as attachments in an E mail message.
- Transfer tapes to CD! On a CD player you can more easily jump to the fragment you need and also makes it easier to replay the same fragment over and over again.